Monday, June 2, 2008
Credit Card Fiasco
I really wanted to BUY a house . I was so sick of trying and being denied for everything.So I had been in this rut about my credit and how badly it sucked. I couldn't get approved for anything let alone a credit card. I am 28 years old and was really badly in debt. I searched all over the Internet for a card that I thought would help my credit rating. I just didn't want to be ripped off. I talked to my credit counselor and she suggested piggy backing with someone. In case you don't know what that is , it's having someone open a credit card and then put you on as a user. They would need your social security and when they make payments you get credit as well. Well needless to say this would not have worked for me. So i searched for days on the net looking and looking . I finally came across a site that I really liked. The layout was great . It had every card you could want and then some. Some of the cards they offered were :
Guaranteed Approval Cards
Student Cards
GAS Cards
Debit Cards
Cash Rebate Cards
Bad Credit credit cards
Low Interest Cards
And the best part was they were all Real cards. I ended up getting approved for a Discover and a MasterCard. Very COOL. Here is the link check it out you will not be disappointed.
http://www.jaketalks.ecreditdirectory.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment